Posts Tagged ‘Jung Hye Young’
- Minzy (Kong Min Ji, 15) of 2ne1 has belatedly announced that she gave up on attending high school in order to focus on her music career. She will instead study for qualification exams to receive a diploma (much like the North American GED). Minzy follows the route taken by fellow YG colleagues, Dae Sung and Seung Ri, who have both successfully entered university.
- Mid-June, Sean and Jung Hye Young gave birth to their third child, a son named Ha Yul (meaning God’s law). Sean put up a photo of Ha Yul’s feet on July 14. He wote that one-month-old Ha Yul now weighs 3.4 kilograms – which was how much their firstborn Ha Eum weighed when she was born.
Sean’s minihompy drew more attention on July 16 when he posted a love letter to his wife, thanking her for being a wonderful mother to their children. As a postscript he wrote: “Hye Young, you – who gave birth to one daughter and two sons – score of 100 out of 10. Let’s live happily with Ha Eum, Ha Rang, and Ha Yul!”
- Lee Wan and Shim Eun Jin spent three hours filming a kiss scene over 20 times for SBS Swallow the Sun‘s second episode. According to AGB Nielson Media Research, the episode pulled in 15.8% of viewers. In the third episode, Lee Wan’s character (Jang Tae Hyuk) has another kiss scene – a shorter one with So Yi Hyun’s character.
- On July 15, Jeong Sia and Baek Do Bin welcomed their firstborn – a boy weighing 3.1 kilograms – into the world. His birth comes four months after the couple’s marriage and a bit earlier than expected. Despite a premature birth, mother and son are both doing well. Baek Do Bin currently has a supporting role on Queen Seon Duk.
KP’s note: Are you sick of Photofixes yet? Hehe. Around this time of each month is when magazines release photos from the next month’s issue to the media – hence the flood of photos we’ve put up this week. Hope some of you are enjoying them! ^^
- Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, and Park Ye Jin were three of this year’s models for The Sweetest Love campaign, promoting adoptions. They modelled Warner Brothers’ Tweety tees in Vogue‘s June issue.
- Yoo Seung Ho models The North Face in Ceci (6/09)
- Jung Hye Young shows off her pregnant figure in Elle (6/09)
- UPDATED (4/11): PHOTOS!
Kim Myung Min’s weight is currently down to 58 kilograms (at a height of 180 centimetres) for his role in My Love By My Side. He is showing symptoms of hypoglycemia. People around him are worrying about his health, as Kim is looking and feeling weaker with each day; even the producers are no longer telling him to lose more weight. Kim’s acquaintances are hoping that he maintains his health while keeping his current weight until the end of filming.
- Click to see part 1, part 2, and part 3 of an ISplus photo exclusive of Girls’ Generation in Thailand. The girls (minus Yoona) were there to perform at the Pattaya International Music Festival. Their fellow SM group, SHINee, was also invited to perform.
- Lee Jun Ki released a teaser video for his song and MV, “J Style”.
- Special tickets for Park Chan Wook’s lastest film, Thirst, sold out within 10 minutes of being made available. These tickets were sold in advance for a screening on the April 30 premiere date. Each of the special tickets come with a signed copy of the script, still photos, and a movie folder. (Click here to read KP’s previous post on the movie, along with stills and a trailer.)
- Celebrity couple Sean and Jung Hye Young have announced that they will be donating a portion of Jung’s salary for Return of Iljimae to the Social Welfare Society. The donation will be made in the name of their unborn child, Ha Yul (which means God’s Law). They found out about her pregnancy while she was filming the drama, which completed its run on April 9.
- Park Ye Jin (Family Outing) has been cast in Queen Seon Duk as Princess Chun Myung, the twin sister of Princess Duk Man (Lee Yo Won). She will join the cast in filming at the end of April, following the end of her current drama, Hateful but Once Again.
- An astounding 65,000 copies of Jo Sung Mo’s seventh album, Second Half, were sold on the day of its release.
- Younha released a teaser for a track off her upcoming album. “1,2,3″ is the fourth track of peace love & ice cream.
- Tony An has taken over as a DJ for the Korea Forces Network’s long-running radio program, 주고 싶은 마음 듣고 싶은 얘기 (literal translation: The Heart I Want to Give, the Stories I want to Hear). His first broadcast was on April 6 from 6pm to 8pm. After quietly enlisting in November of 2008, An is also an MC for a military TV program, Work Plus Success (일 플러스 성공).
- Korea’s top MCs, Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk, now belong to the same entertainment agency upon the merger between DY Entertainment and The Chocolate ENTF. The Chocolate’s clients such as Ko Hyun Jung, Yoon Jong Shin, and Kim Tae Woo join Noh Hong Chul, Shin Dong Yup, Lee Hyuk Jae, amongst others under the name DY Entertainment.
- Kang Hye Jung showed off her surprise White Day present from boyfriend Tablo during filming for a television show. The shoes indicate that they have been dating since January 14, as he wrote “Since 0114 ~ FOREVER”. The episode of SBS Good Morning – Plus One will be broadcast on March 19. Kang was featured on the show to share her make-up and hairstyle tips with viewers. In other Tablo-related news, Epik High tweeted that they have uploaded their official track list. Their website will open officially on March 21.
- Kim Won Hee will be the first MC – as opposed to actor or singer – to be invited as a guest on SBS Family Outing (패밀리가 떴다). She will join the cast and crew overnight on March 23 to film for the episodes to be broadcast on April 5 and 12. Viewers can expect her to fit right in, as she has co-hosted Yoo Jae Suk & Kim Won Hee’s Come to Play on MBC for the past four years with Yoo, Family Outing‘s lead MC. Actor Hwang Jung Min (A Man Who Was Superman) precedes her guest appearance on the show. His episodes will be shown on the 22 and 29 of this month.
- Singer Sean (one-half of YG Entertainment duo, JinuSean) surprised his wife, actress Jung Hye Young, with 3000 roses to celebrate 3000 days since meeting. On the afternoon of March 13, Sean came to surprise her on the set of Return of Iljimae and led her to his car, where he had the flowers waiting. She posted the photos on her minihompy and wrote, “I’m the happiest person in this world because of you.”
- To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his fan club, Agape, Cha Tae Hyun held a fan meeting in the form of a sports meet. On March 15 at Dongdaemun Gymnasium, Cha handed out candy while greeting club members at the door. The event began at 1pm and lasted for about four hours. Fans wished him a happy 33rd birthday (March 25) by surprising him with a cake.