Posts Tagged ‘Kim Hyun Joong’
Can you figure out which celebrities are in these photos? (Answers are in light grey below.)
Hints (clockwise from top left – we’ll make these easier since baby photos are more difficult to identify):
- He explained what happiness is to Keum Jan Di
- He is one of SM’s 13
- She was blooming in 2007
- He is Korea’s most beloved grasshopper
- She was Gu Jun Pyo’s female counterpart before heading into the white night
- She lived in a full house
- He sang a prayer for Alicia Keys
- She is the youngest member of a girl group
- Ha Jung Woo in Premiere
- Kim Hyun Joong in Elle
- Han Hyo Joo in Elle
- male model and Cho Youn Hee in Arena
- Kim Hyun Joong is appearing in the music video for Kim Joon’s first solo track. Kim Joon’s agency representative said that Kim Hyun Joong gave Kim Joon a lot of counsel in preparation for his first solo activity. The title of this song, “Ready OK! (준비 OK!)”, has a double meaning – not only does it mean “Ready… OK!”, it also says “Joon, Be OK” (according to the pronunciation of the Korean title). Members of Kim Joon’s group, T-Max, have all completed recording tracks for their solo collection album to be released online July 9.
- On June 27, 600 of Ryu Si Won’s Japanese fans – from their twenties to sixties – visited Korea to watch him on the set of Style. Ryu introduced his fans to the drama’s director, staff, and actors. Following three hours of filming at a restaurant in the Seoul History Museum, the fans went over to Shilla Hotel for a private fan meeting with the actor.
- Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk each gave a special lecture to 100 aspiring and rookie actors at C.A.S.T., iHQ’s acting training center, on June 13 and 27 respectively. They imparted words of wisdom and counsel as actors who have been in the entertainment industry for over a dozen years. The two belong to SidusHQ, the management division of iHQ.
- Sugapoint‘s brand model, Chung Lim, filmed a music video with Joo Ah Min for a digital single album. Like 2ne1′s “Lollipop”, the music video for the song is going to be used as a CF for Sugapoint. The music video will show Chung Lim at an auto mechanics centre dreaming of becoming a car racer and Joo Ah Min at a motorcycle painting shop dreaming of becoming a showbike rider. Joo Ah Min’s boyfriend, MC Mong, visited the filming set to cheer them on.
Chung Lim is transitioning from singing to acting, as he has recently been added to the cast of SBS drama Dream, starring Joo Jin Mo, Kim Beom, and Son Dam Bi.
On June 21, actor Lee Min Ho hosted two fan meeting sessions (1pm and 4:30pm) to thank his fans as well as celebrate his 22nd birthday.
KP’s note: Correction! A newspaper article just came out with a source close to Lee Min Ho saying that although he visited a Mercedes-Benz dealership, he did not actually purchase a car. While riding a friend’s Benz, Lee showed interest in the car so his friend took him to a dealership where he looked around. However, he decided against making a purchase while representing Cadillac. Sorry for the mistake, but we blame the newspapers!!
Kim Hyun Joong seems to be a pro at subtly marketing the brands he endorses.
Boys Over Flowers‘ F4 will release their album, F4 Special Edition, on April 28. This album will consist of songs sung by Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Beom, and Kim Joon, who each chose their own songs to sing solo. Currently, the teaser video of the album’s corresponding music drama that was released this week is drawing netizens’ attention.
The 25-minute music drama is based on their lives, five years down the road. (KP’s note: Five years after Jan Di’s graduation? Five years after the engagement scene on the beach? Not sure….) The video will be from Woo Bin (Kim Joon)’s perspective as he reminisces about days past. The production company, Planet905, said that the story of each F4 member will get an equal amount of screen time.
The music drama will be unveiled on April 28 – the same day as the album’s release – on http://www.mnet.com.