Posts Tagged ‘Kim Joon’
- Actors Seo Hyo Rim (Good Job, Good Job) and Song Joong Ki (Triple) are taking over as hosts of KBS2′s Music Bank. Their first broadcast will be on August 7. Seo and Song replace comedian Yoo Se Yoon and announcer Park Eun Young.
- The jacket cover for BoA’s upcoming album has been released. Deluxe is a repackaged version of her first American album with additional remixes. The repackaged album will go on sale on September 1. BoA recently released the music video for her third U.S. single, “Energetic”.
- Park Yong Ha’s Japanese mini-album, Once in a Summer, climbed up to sixth place on the Oricon Chart upon its release on July 29. This album commemorates five years since Park’s debut in Japan. Once in a Summer includes seven tracks of various genres including ballad and bossa nova. Singer Park Hyo Shin worked as a producer for the album.
- Kim Joon’s musical debut contributed to a 30% increase in March of Youth (젊음의 행진)’s ticket sales to practically fill up the Coex Artium. Kim Joon is playing a handsome student teacher in the musical featuring several hit songs and dance moves from the eighties. Fellow T-Max member, Park Yoon Hwa, is also a cast member.
Ku Hye Sun is displaying her art work from July 1 to 7 at La Mer Gallery in Insadong. The exhibition is called Tango, which is also the title of her recently published book. She is generously donating the revenue from the exhibition to YG Entertainment’s charity campaign, WITH.
- Kim Hyun Joong is appearing in the music video for Kim Joon’s first solo track. Kim Joon’s agency representative said that Kim Hyun Joong gave Kim Joon a lot of counsel in preparation for his first solo activity. The title of this song, “Ready OK! (준비 OK!)”, has a double meaning – not only does it mean “Ready… OK!”, it also says “Joon, Be OK” (according to the pronunciation of the Korean title). Members of Kim Joon’s group, T-Max, have all completed recording tracks for their solo collection album to be released online July 9.
- On June 27, 600 of Ryu Si Won’s Japanese fans – from their twenties to sixties – visited Korea to watch him on the set of Style. Ryu introduced his fans to the drama’s director, staff, and actors. Following three hours of filming at a restaurant in the Seoul History Museum, the fans went over to Shilla Hotel for a private fan meeting with the actor.
- Cha Tae Hyun and Jang Hyuk each gave a special lecture to 100 aspiring and rookie actors at C.A.S.T., iHQ’s acting training center, on June 13 and 27 respectively. They imparted words of wisdom and counsel as actors who have been in the entertainment industry for over a dozen years. The two belong to SidusHQ, the management division of iHQ.
- Sugapoint‘s brand model, Chung Lim, filmed a music video with Joo Ah Min for a digital single album. Like 2ne1′s “Lollipop”, the music video for the song is going to be used as a CF for Sugapoint. The music video will show Chung Lim at an auto mechanics centre dreaming of becoming a car racer and Joo Ah Min at a motorcycle painting shop dreaming of becoming a showbike rider. Joo Ah Min’s boyfriend, MC Mong, visited the filming set to cheer them on.
Chung Lim is transitioning from singing to acting, as he has recently been added to the cast of SBS drama Dream, starring Joo Jin Mo, Kim Beom, and Son Dam Bi.
On June 21, actor Lee Min Ho hosted two fan meeting sessions (1pm and 4:30pm) to thank his fans as well as celebrate his 22nd birthday.
- Kim Joon and Lee Min Ho model in W
- Hwangbo models bikinis at W Hotel’s Sky Deck outdoor terrace for InStyle
- Lee Hyo Ri models bikinis at a resort in Bali for InStyle