Posts Tagged ‘Lee Dong Gun’
- Two Days and One Night (1N2D; 1박2일) will try to follow up its successful Audience Tour Special with a Foreigner Tour Special. Six foreigners residing in Korea were invited to join Kang Ho Dong, MC Mong, Kim C, Lee Su Geun, and Lee Seung Gi on a trip to Chungsando from August 5 to 6. The guests ranged in language abilities, but there were no translators used. The Foreigner Tour Special will be broadcast on August 16 and 23 on KBS2.
In other 1N2D news, there are currently discussions regarding whether or not Kim Jong Min will return as a regular member upon his completion of military service in December.
- On August 5, members of DC Inside (internet community portal) Jung Il Woo Gallery congratulated the actor’s 1000th day since his debut by sending rice cake snacks for the entire cast and crew of Jung’s new drama, My Fair Lady. The rice cakes were accompanied by several other gifts for the star.
- Tamra, the Island (also called Tamna the Island; 탐나는 도다)’s leads, Im Ju Hwan and Seo Woo have denied reports that they are dating. In an interview with Money Today’s Star News, Im stated that they are just good colleagues. (When asked, he responded that his last relationship was a couple of years ago with a fellow university student.) Since the Group Eight production filmed for four months last year in Jeju-do, the four main cast members – Seo Woo, Im Ju Hwan, Hwang Chan Bin, and Lee Sun Ho – grew very close. Tamra, the Island begins its broadcast this weekend at 7:55pm.
- Yashimmanman 2 broadcast its Brilliant Legacy special this week with guests Han Hyo Joo, Lee Seung Gi, Moon Chae Won, Bae Soo Bin, Kim Mi Sook, and Yoo Ji In. On the program, Moon Chae Won was asked which of her former co-stars she likes better – Lee Min Ho or Lee Seung Gi. Her response?
Lee Seung Gi!
- Style debuted last weekend on SBS with a strong viewership of approximately 17%. Although reviews were generally favourable, there was significant criticism towards E Ji Ah’s over-the-top acting as opposed to Kim Hye Soo’s strong performance as Editor Park Gi Ja.
- Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Dong Gun have supposedly ended their relationship – but sources close to Lee are claiming that the two were never dating in the first place and remain good friends.
- Actor Lee Dong Gun received permission to postpone his army enlistment once again due to health reasons. Although he was supposed to enlist on July 26, he now has one more year before he must enlist. Lee was born in 1980, which means that he must join the army by next year since the maximum entrance age is 30. Lee Dong Gun is holding a fan meeting in Gangnam, Seoul today.
- Kim Suna admitted on KBS2′s Guerilla Date that there was a man she wanted to marry. At the time she caught the bouquet at close friend Kim Won Hee’s wedding, she was dating someone with potential for marriage. Kim also revealed that she has agreed to go on three-on-three blind dates (called meetings in Korean) with celebrity friends Kim Jung Eun and Chae Rim.
- Hwang Jung Eum (We Got Married) has been cast in Unstoppable High Kick 2, which will replace TaeHee/HyeKyo/JiHyun on MBC in September. She joins Lee Soon Jae, Jeong Bo Seok, Oh Hyun Kyung, and Kim Ja Ok on the sitcom.
- Yoo Jae Suk’s appearance on Music Core increased viewership to 9.9% from its regular 5-6%. Yoo, Tiger JK, and T (Yoon Mi Rae) collaborated as Future Liger and sang “Let’s Dance”. The collaboration is part of an Infinity Challenge special featuring each of the seven members teaming up with a musical artist to create and perform a song. The other partnerships were Park Myung Soo-Jessica (SNSD), Jung Joon Ha-After School, Jung Hyun Don-Epik High, Noh Hong Chul-No Brain, Jun Jin-Lee Jung Hyun, and Gil-Yoon Do Hyun Band.
- Jung Hyung Don and Noh Hong Chul had to do 14 takes of an underwater kiss scene during Infinity Challenge‘s 2010 calendar photo shoot. This was broadcast on July 18′s episode of Infinity Challenge.
May 6 appears to be a busy day for the army (and the press) as celebrities Lee Jin Uk and Lee Jae Won have suddenly confirmed that they will enlist today, while Lee Dong Gun confirmed that he will not.
There are reported rumours that Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Dong Gun have broken up, but sources close to Lee are stating that they were never dating in the first place. They are and always have been just close friends, supposedly.
Cha Ye Ryun and Lee Dong Gun were spotted shopping at the Nike store in Apgujeong on the afternoon of March 25. They came out wearing their newly purchased shoes. Even when they walked down a busy street, neither of them tried to hide their face, nor did she stop holding onto his arm. Close friends or girlfriend/boyfriend?
Sportsseoul.com also reports that the two must be close since Lee was a guest at the wedding of Cha’s sister in mid-March.