Posts Tagged ‘Yoo Seung Ho’
- Song Hye Kyo does a photo shoot with the theme of “Top Celebrity” for Levi’s Lady Style
- Yoo Seung Ho (Queen Seon Duk) and Hwang Seung Un (Yoga School) model for Maru
- Go Soo for sports apparel brand Merrell
- Lee Min Jung in Vogue Girl
KP’s note: At first glance I thought she looked similar to Yoon Eun Hye in these photos, no?
- Min Hyo Rin in Nylon
- Yoo Seung Ho advertises Choco Heim biscuits
On mobile technology:
- SHINee went to New Zealand in March for a photo shoot with Mobile Style Blog that was just released
KP’s note: Are you sick of Photofixes yet? Hehe. Around this time of each month is when magazines release photos from the next month’s issue to the media – hence the flood of photos we’ve put up this week. Hope some of you are enjoying them! ^^
- Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, and Park Ye Jin were three of this year’s models for The Sweetest Love campaign, promoting adoptions. They modelled Warner Brothers’ Tweety tees in Vogue‘s June issue.
- Yoo Seung Ho models The North Face in Ceci (6/09)
- Jung Hye Young shows off her pregnant figure in Elle (6/09)
Update (5/24): Park Ye Jin’s individual shot has been released.
Update (5/20): More promotional photos for Queen Seon Duk have been released (Yoo Seung Ho’s, Yoon Yoo Seon’s, Kim Nam Gil’s). The drama’s first episode will air on May 25 evening on MBC.
- The first still cut has been released for Fourth Period Mystery (4교시 추리영역), co-starring Kim So Eun and Yoo Seung Ho.
- Netizens were shocked to discover that Lee Philip (The Slingshot) is from a well-off family who lives in a luxurious house in America. His father, Simon Lee (Lee Soo Dong), is the president and CEO of a successful IT company called STG in Virginia. The business earns almost $200 million USD in annual revenue. Although Lee Philip also graduated in an IT-related Master’s program from his father’s alma mater, George Washington University, he chose to pursue his dream of acting.
- Lee Jung Hyun released still cuts from the music video for “Crazy”, the title track of her upcoming mini-album. The album, Avaholic, will be sold in Korea beginning on May 19.
Actors Sol Kyung Gu (Public Enemy Returns) and Song Yoon Ah (On Air) held a press conference on May 9, ahead of their upcoming marriage. Although the two have known each other for years from co-starring in two films, they claimed that they’ve only been dating for a year and a half. The couple was extremely cautious not to be caught dating before announcing their wedding plans; hence, many dates took place at Song’s office. They admitted that it was extremely difficult to get Song’s parents’ permission to marry. (KP’s note: This is just a personal assumption, but if you believe Korean dramas, most parents are not so willing to give up their never-married daughter to a divorced man.) The two will get married in a Catholic ceremony on the evening of May 28.
- Celebrity couple Byul and Jeon Sang Hwan celebrated the 1000th day since their first meeting with a party on May 4. The two singers met at a Bible study group for Christian entertainers in October 2007. On May 10, they went on a public date at a baseball match between the Doosan Bears and the Hanhwa Eagles, where Byul was invited to throw the opening pitch.
- Writer/director Kwak Kyung Taek’s current project, Friend, Our Legend, has been filming the material required for 20 episodes in advance, and is now 80% complete. Kim Min Joon and Hyun Bin are starring in the television remake of Kwak’s 2001 hit film, Friend. The broadcasting station is to be decided shortly, and the drama will likely begin airing in late summer.
- Singer-DJ Koo Jun Yup is holding a press conference on May 6 to address rumours about being involved with drugs. It is reportedly out of concern for his mother’s health that DJ.Koo is making it clear that he should not be accused of doing drugs every time a celebrity drug scandal breaks out. He feels wronged, as May 2 was the third time he has been investigated by the police for drug abuse in his lifetime, solely based on the fact that he is a club DJ. A source close to Koo said that he doesn’t even smoke and is concerned at how the accusations cause stress to his family members.
- Lee Ha Na (26) and Ahn Sung Ki (57) are lovers in the melodramatic film, Fair Love (페어 러브), which began filming this month. Ahn plays a middle-aged photographer who begins seeing a 26-year-old university student at the request of his friend. As he falls in love with the young woman, he rediscovers purpose in his life. Fair Love is a low-budget film being produced with less than $800,000 USD.
- Xiah Junsu of TVXQ/DBSK injured his leg during rehearsal on May 3, forcing him to perform on stage in a wheelchair at the Kobe concert on May 4. Despite obviously being unable to dance, Junsu still sang all of his parts as planned. DBSK’s ’2009 – The Secret Code’ tour will hit 10 Japanese cities in coming months.
- Click here for the teaser to an extended commercial for LG’s OZ service. This is part of OZ generation’s ‘We Start‘ campaign starring Kim Beom, Kim Min Ji, Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Yeon Hee, Kim Kibum, and Choi Ara. The theme song, “We Live in Oz”, is by Clazziquai (vocals by Horan).
- Moon Geun Young showed off a different side at her fan meeting on May 2 at her current school, Sungkyunkwan University. She practiced with pro dance group, Friends, for two weeks to perform in front of approximately 700 fans in attendance.
The event was also in celebration of her 22nd birthday. Painter of the Wind co-star Moon Chae Won made a special appearance, while Kim Tae Hee and Bae Soo Bin were among several who video-recorded their congratulatory messages. Members of her fan club, Angels, brought Moon Geun Young to tears upon surprising her with a video message from children at Ends of the Earth Study Room and the announcement that they donated books and supplies to the facility.
- MC Mong put up a picture on his minihompy of himself and girlfriend Joo Ah Min. The caption read, “The happiness of my life”.
- Actress Choi Jung Won (The Kingdom of the Winds) visited Bangladesh last week to volunteer with children in poverty. In particular, she made ties with three siblings who are living with their grandparents in a difficult financial situation. Choi promised to send the monthly support to lighten the burden on the eldest sibling who, at age 15, is supporting the family with his low income as a rickshaw driver. By doing so, she is giving the eldest sibling an opportunity to upgrade his education at a vocational school. She returned before the weekend to host the Children’s Day (first Sunday of each May) special, ‘Love Concert to Give Hope to Children of the Global Village’.
- A week away from his musical comeback, Jun Jin seriously injured his wrist while filming Infinity Challenge on April 30. Despite the injury, he did a photo shoot for his upcoming mini-album’s jacket cover on May 1 and filmed the music video overnight on May 2. Jun Jin is planning to go ahead as planned and perform on Show! Music Core on May 9 to promote his mini-album, which is being released on the same day. He has been recommended to get surgery shortly.
- Brilliant Legacy is off to a strong start. Within two weeks, it gained the top position among weekend dramas with a viewership of 23.2%. KBS historical drama, Iron Empress, pulled in 16.5%, while new MBC sports drama, Strike Love, trailed at 7.7%.