Boys Over Flowers – News Review 4
News regarding the cast, 2/22 – 2/28:
- Kim Hyun Joong is planning to go train in America for six months. The members of SS501 will be pursuing solo activities (activities – not careers) in 2010; hence, he intends to receive English lessons and dance training in the States. His agency said that nothing is finalized, for his plans must not conflict with SS501’s upcoming concert tour.
- Ku Hye Sun will soon add the label of author to her resume. Her novel – despite being only 90% complete thus far – will likely be published at the end of March.
- The F4 actors attended the 45th PaekSang Arts Awards, where Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong each walked away with an award.
- Two of Lee Min Ho’s old shows, Secret Campus (비밀의 교정) and Mackerel Run (달려라 고등어), are to be rerun on television. EBS will broadcast the 24 episodes of Secret Campus on Saturdays at 4:30pm. Eight-episode Mackerel Run – starring Lee and fellow Levi’s spokesmodel, Moon Chae Won – will be shown at 11am starting February 28 on cable network tvN.
- Following her car accident, Ku Hye Sun was adamant about returning to work on March 1 in order to complete filming for episodes 17 and 18. However, she is now getting more rest at the hospital under the doctor’s recommendation. In order to delay filming, a last-minute Boys Over Flowers’ F4 Special Talk Show is being prepared for March 2, and episode 17 will be shown on March 3. Episode 18 is now delayed to the following Monday.
- This Thursday’s broadcast of Happy Together will be a continuation of last week’s show with Ku Hye Sun, Kim Joon, and Kim Hyun Joong.
- March 6’s broadcast of Lee Hana’s Peppermint will feature a duet between YG artists Ku Hye Sun and Seung Ri, in addition to performances by Fly to the Sky, Yurisangja, and Guckkasten.
- Lee Min Ho will be holding a short autograph session at the end of March at a promotional event for Levi’s.