- Han Ji Hye (East of Eden) is going to design a line of shoes for designer Jinny Kim.
- Sung Yu Ri looks older and wiser in her current film project, The Rabbit and the Lizard.
- Im Yoona cut her hair short to play the part of Seo Yoo Jin in Cinderella Man.
- East of Eden‘s Park Hae Jin and Cho Min Ki left for Africa to do volunteer work on March 8. Cho has been recognized for his volunteer work in the past; he has raised awareness as well as finances to aid African children and malaria patients. His fundraising efforts have gone toward installing village wells to relieve water shortage among other things.
- The girlfriend that MC Mong addressed on his minihompy has been revealed to be Joo Ah Min, a rookie actress-model. She belongs to the same entertainment agency as singers Tim and Son Ho Young.
- Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In gained 8 kilograms for her role as a figure skating athlete (who becomes paralyzed) in My Love By My Side. This brings her up to 50 kilograms, which is 110 pounds. Her weight gain is in contrast to Kim Myung Min’s weight loss of 10 kilograms (thus far; he still has more to go).
- While filming Golden Fishery on the 11th, Baek Ji Young cried as she addressed her 2000 sex video scandal.
- Park Kyung Rim posted photos of her baby boy up on her minihompy for the first time. In one of the captions, she wrote, “Min Joon, thanks for resembling your dad”. He was born to Park Kyung Rim and her husband on January 16 of this year.