Posts Tagged ‘Han Ji Hye’
Actors Hwang Jung Min, Cha Seung Won, Han Ji Hye, and Baek Sung Hyun will join director Lee Jun Ik of King and the Clown in his third historical production – Like the Moon Escaping from the Clouds (구름을 벗어난 달처럼*).
Can you figure out which celebrities are in these photos? (Answers are in light grey below.)
- The poster for Paju, starring Lee Sun Kyun and Seo Woo, was released today. Its tagline is, “I want it more because it’s forbidden”.
- Solbi revealed the story behind her song, “[You] Will Be Punished” on June 7′s broadcast of MBC Quiz to Change the World. She said that the song was written as she thought about her ex-boyfriend. Two years ago, Solbi’s boyfriend cheated on her with another celebrity, despite the fact that he and Solbi loved one another. She admitted that although she doesn’t feel hatred when she bumps into her ex once in awhile, she doesn’t wish him well either. MC Kim Gu Ra added that he once did a program with the guy in question. The ex is apparently someone that everyone is familiar with.
Regarding her next album, Solbi made the studio laugh by saying, “When I did dance music, I was spoken ill of (insulted) a little more directly but now that I’m doing ballads, I think people don’t even care anymore. So I’m planning to just [go back to] dance for my next album.”
- Actress Han Ji Hye gave out “shoes styling” tips to customers at the Jinny Kim shop in Sogong-dong’s Lotte Department Store. Han recently endeavored into shoe design by creating the H by Jinny Kim line. Her journey to Italy for the project will be shown on O’live channel’s She’s Olive – Ji Hye’s Shoes – My Dream. Shoes from the H by Jinny Kim line are reportedly selling well.
- Sung Yu Ri and Jang Hyuk wrapped filming for The Rabbit and the Lizard (토끼와 리저드) early this month and await the movie’s release at the end of the year.
- Han Ji Hye models for W‘s ‘Wear Green’ environmental campaign
- Song Hye Kyo in the June issue of W
- Lee Hye Young goes back to the eighties with a “modern glam rock” concept for InStyle
Here are some photos and excerpts from Han Ji Hye’s interview with Nylon magazine in March.
It has been discovered that Han Ji Hye (24) is dating a public prosecutor six years her senior. The two met coincidentally in church at the beginning of this year when she went to attend Bible study, and have been dating for the past three months.
The couple was seen mid-March on a date at a cafe in Gangnam; on White Day, she received a flower bouquet and a gift from him. They were then caught holding hands while hiking on the 20th. Han Ji Hye’s agency, Yedang Entertainment, has confirmed that she is in a relationship.
Her boyfriend is a Seoul National University graduate who works for a District Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Han Ji Hye is currently in Florence, Italy for one more week of studying shoe designing.