Posts Tagged ‘Ricky Kim’
- Couple Alert – Yoon Jin Seo and Lee Taek Keun have been confirmed as a couple by her agency. The actress and pro baseball athlete met while doing a photo shoot for Mnet’s Trend Report Feel – hosted by Yoon – in April and were introduced to each other by friends. They began dating in May. Yoon is currently filming Bimilae with Yoo Ji Tae while Lee is playing in the 2009 baseball season with the Woori Heroes.
- Lee Hyori and Ryoo Seung Beom are playing a long-time couple in a music video for hip-hop duo Leessang. For Leessang’s sixth album, Lee and Ryoo are starring in the MV for the title track as a couple who has been together for 10 years. Lee reportedly agreed to participate and moved around her schedule upon hearing that she would be working with siblings Ryoo Seung Beom and Ryoo Seung Wan. Ryoo Seung Wan is directing the video; he previously worked with Leessang on their “Ballerino” MV and in his 2008 film, Dachimawa Lee.
- The sixth episode of Style will feature cameos by 2ne1, FT Island, 2PM, Kang Ji Hwan, and Cha Ye Ryun. They filmed a party scene celebrating the 200th issue of Style magazine. The shoot took place in Itaewon on Monday, August 10. The episode will be broadcast on August 16. Style has already overcome the 20% mark in viewership after its fourth episode.
- Look at Alex’s and Ricky Neely Kim’s most recent photo essays here and here.
Actors Ricky Kim (28) and Ryu Seung Joo (32) were the first of many celebrity couples tying the knot this month.
- Lee Jun Ki is filming a music video with the concept of “cyber oriental”. A source from Mentor Entertainment said, “This music video can show a compressed version of Lee Jun Ki’s entire [upcoming] ‘Episode 2’ project.”
- See how the night looks through Alex’s camera in his photo essay called “Night Scene” on Naver Photo Gallery. (Below is a photo from his previous photo essay, “Mr. Week“. Also, the newly engaged Ricky Kim (real name: Ricky Lee Nealy) posted a bilingual one called “Under A Magnifying Glass” from an earlier trip to Chicago.
- Yoon Do Hyun Band (YB) released their eighth album, Coexistence, at the end of March. They will be performing at V Hall, a club in the Hongdae neighbourhood, from April 14 to May 3. In a recent interview, Yoon laughed and confessed that every morning, people from his agency try to persuade him to cut his hair (picture below). However, he says that he likes it as is because people don’t recognize him in public.
- On April 30, the cast of MBC’s upcoming sageuk Queen Seon Duk met for their first table reading of the script. Queen Seon Duk is scheduled to be broadcast beginning in May for at least 50 episodes. Leads Lee Yo Won and Ko Hyun Jung were present, as well as Cho Min Ki, Lee Soon Jae (episode 1’s guest star), Yoo Seung Ho, and others. Although Lee Yo Won didn’t have any lines in the script for the first episode, she kept a pen in hand to make notes while others read through. Yoo Seung Ho also didn’t any lines, but remained focused throughout the three-hour evening practice.
- Despite firmly denying it earlier – (“I haven’t even gone on my honeymoon yet!”) – it has been revealed that Jeong Sia is four months pregnant with new husband Baek Do Bin’s baby.
- Im Won Hee and Lee Jong Hyeuk will take over Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise’s roles in a stage adaptation of the hit Hollywood film, Rain Man. Performances will take place at SM Art Hall in Jongno-gu for about a month, beginning on April 24.
- Celebrities Shim Eun Ha, Kim Hye Soo, Kang Seok Woo, Lee Sang Byuk, Cho Young Nam, Kim Ae Kyung are participating in the 4th Annual Seoul Open Arts Fair (SOAF), open from April 15 to 19 at the Coex in Seoul. Their work will be exhibited in the Fair’s Star Art Project corner.