Posts Tagged ‘Shin Mina’
KP’s note: The September issue is the most important one for fashion magazines, so you’ll likely see a lot of big stars in cool photo spreads this coming month.
- Jeon Do Yeon in Harper’s Bazaar
- Sohn Tae Young – a.k.a. Mrs. Kwon Sang Woo – in W
- Model-actress Shin Mina and model-musician Jamie Dornan market Calvin Klein jeans with Elle (9/09)
- Lee Bum Soo in Marie Claire
- Shin Mina & Kong Hyo Jin went to Britain’s Brighton Beach in June with Nylon
- Mise en scene brand model Shin Mina channelled movie characters from five different genres (social drama, melodrama, comedy, horror/fantasy, action-thriller) to promote the 8th Mise en scene Short Film Festival (MSFF). The annual festival, called Beyond the Barrier of Genres, will be held from June 25 to 30 at Yongsan CGV Theater.
- Kim So Eun in Singles
- Kim Hye Ja in Harper’s Bazaar
MovieWeek ran a special featuring the top 10 beautiful faces among male and female celebrities, as chosen by various photographers. The photos are from several different sources over some period of time.
- top 10 beautiful females: Kim Hye Soo, Shin Mina, Han Ye Seul, Lee Na Young, Son Ye Jin, Su Ae, Jeon Do Yeon, Lim Soo Jung, Kim Ok Bin, Moon Geun Young
(Han Ye Seul and Son Ye Jin’s photos are labelled with the wrong number; they should be 03 and 05 respectively.)
- Lee Min Ho in Australia for Singles‘ June issue
- Kang Hye Jung wears no make-up in Marie Claire
KP’s note: Not sure if Kang Hye Jung is actually a smoker or if it’s part of the photo shoot concept… it’s pretty unusual for females to be open about smoking in Korea, although it’s become more acceptable over the years.
- Shin Mina models Calvin Klein jeans as a “muse of miracle blue” in Marie Claire
KP’s note: Naver Movie lists the movie title as 1,000,000,000 십억: A Million, which is odd because 십억 is one billion, not one million. My only explanation would be that one billion won is roughly (very roughly) a million dollars USD, so maybe they decided to call it that.
The cast and crew of upcoming movie A Billion completed filming on May 6. Beginning on February 22, they shot for two and a half months in Seoul and on location in Australia.
A Billion is the story of eight reality show contestants who experience close encounters with death while competing for 1,000,000,000 won in a game of survival. The film has a well-known cast – Park Hae Il (32), Park Hee Soon (39), Shin Mina (25), Lee Min Ki (24), Jung Yu Mi (26), Lee Chun Hee (30), and Go Eun Ah (20).