Posts Tagged ‘Han Hyo Joo’
- Han Hyo Joo (Brilliant Legacy) in Vogue
- Paju co-stars, Seo Woo and Lee Sun Kyun, pose for Elle
- Baek Sung Hyun (The Accidental Couple) becomes GV2’s first celebrity brand model
Model turned actress Han Hyo Joo (22) has been surrounded by rumours that she is dating actor turned businessman Kang Do Han (27 on July 22).
- After releasing on their respective solo albums, Horan and Alex returned to the electronica genre with DJ Clazzi. Clazziquai Project released its fourth album, Mucho Punk, on July 14. A slight variation of the album was released at the beginning of this month in Japan under the title Mucho Musica. They will perform on Mnet Countdown on July 23 and live at Seongnam ARt Center on August 21 and 22.
- SBS will broadcast a special program for its weekend hit Brilliant Legacy on Monday, August 3. Kang Ho Dong – Lee Seung Gi’s close colleague and show fan (refer to the fourth point in Minimix 29) – will be host the program and give viewers a glimpse behind the scenes. Lee Seung Gi, Han Hyo Joo, Bae Soo Bin, Moon Chae Won, and other cast members will participate in filming the special on July 30.
- Joo Jin Mo, Kim Beom, Son Dam Bi, Choi Yeo Jin and the rest of the cast and crew of SBS drama Dream kicked things off with a ceremony on July 15 at Ilsan Production Center.
The other lead cast member is Park Sang Won (Hateful But Once Again) as CEO Kang Kyung Tak. Julien Kang, Marcos Benjamin Lee, Hyun Woo, and Chung Lim have minor roles as Flower Fighters 101 (Double F 101) – a group of good-looking martial artists. Dream is scheduled to premiere on July 27 on SBS following Ja Myung Go‘s early exit.
- Actress Kim Sung Eun (Returned Earthen Bowl) and athlete Jung Jo Gook (FC Seoul) will hold their wedding at 6pm on December 11 at Walkerhill W Hotel’s Vista Hall. The two are approaching their one year anniversary, having been introduced to each other by friends last July. Both are in their mid-twenties, with Kim being several months older than Jung.
- Mother, starring Kim Hye Ja and Won Bin, has been invited to have its North American premiere at the 34th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) in September. The TIFF describes it as “a unique noir thriller that digs into the secrecy surrounding a terrible murder and the mystery of a mother’s primal love for her son” and praises director Bong Joon Ho.
- Ha Jung Woo in Premiere
- Kim Hyun Joong in Elle
- Han Hyo Joo in Elle
- male model and Cho Youn Hee in Arena
KP’s note: Are you sick of Photofixes yet? Hehe. Around this time of each month is when magazines release photos from the next month’s issue to the media – hence the flood of photos we’ve put up this week. Hope some of you are enjoying them! ^^
- Han Hyo Joo, Lee Da Hae, and Park Ye Jin were three of this year’s models for The Sweetest Love campaign, promoting adoptions. They modelled Warner Brothers’ Tweety tees in Vogue‘s June issue.
- Yoo Seung Ho models The North Face in Ceci (6/09)
- Jung Hye Young shows off her pregnant figure in Elle (6/09)
Update (6/9): Seven of the eight segments have completed production. The segments will be released in theatres at the end of July and then simultaneously broadcast on Korea and Japanese television in October. Also, a couple of stills from Triangle have been released.
A massive Korea-Japan telecinema production consisting of seven two-hour segments is being created by various well-reputed Japanese screenwriters and Korean directors. Each mini-project will be broadcast as a two-part story on TV (Korea – SBS; Japan – Asahi TV), as well as be released as a film in theatres. They are rumoured to begin showing in September of 2009.
Out of the seven segments that were to be produced, six are already filmed or in the process of filming. The production company is currently in discussions with screenwriter Nojima Shinji about the possibility of making an eighth segment.
Go beyond the jump to read about the all-star cast (Cha In Pyo! Kang Hye Jung! Kang Ji Hwan!) and other released details of each segment.
KP’s note: This post will be updated as further details are released. They are still in the process of making changes; for example, Kim Suna just recently dropped out. Each time we update, we will make the post “sticky” so that it appears at the top of the blog’s front page and highlight the most recent additions or alterations. For this reason, we ask that this post not be copied and pasted onto other webpages until more information is finalized. Thank you.
Read the rest of this entry »
The environmental edition in honour of Earth Day (4/22/09)
- nine celebrities participated in this spring’s Save the Penguin campaign
- Boundaries of Forest [entertainment agency] artists are featured in Cosmomen’s May issue for Kick the Habit for Earth! campaign. The BOF artists donated their full photo shoot fees to United Nations Environment Programme.
- 20 celebrities – not all are included below – posed for a joint environmental campaign between Jack & Jill and Vogue Girl (5/09), called ‘CLEAN_air, water and the city’